We fly to Seattle this Sunday for the 3rd visit to Virginia Mason Medical Center in the clinical trial I’m engaged in. On Tuesday, I’ll have a C.T. and a P.E.T. scan, and then meet with the doctor on Wednesday to see if there has been progress. We are considering flying from Seattle to Nebraska to see family. We will make that decision based on how I’m feeling while in Seattle. Please pray for wisdom, the Lord’s guidance and healing.