Drum roll please – let us introduce you to F.R.E.D! (Our brand new Friendly Rapid Entry Datastop.) F.R.E.D is our new Keiki Ministry Computerized Check In System!
When you come during the weekends for Worship Services your first stop with your keiki will now be F.R.E.D.
F.R.E.D will be located outside on the lower lanai. (Look for the computers and all the fun!)
Why Are We Doing This?
- We want to have real-time tracking of weekend service attendance so we'll know who is here and exactly where they are in class.
- We think security is of utmost importance. F.R.E.D. will give out a three-digit individualized tag that must be used to pick up your child. This code changes each time you check in.
- We want to know all our kids and what they need. This check in system allows for us to easily check keiki in and print out tags with allergies and special instructions.
- F.R.E.D also allows better follow up so we can help all kids feel loved and noticed.
How Does Check-In Work?
When you check-in your children, you will receive two name tags and a three-digit security claim tickets that you use when it’s time to pick up your keiki. As part of the registration and check-in process, we’ll ask for your cell phone number and company so we can contact you in case you are needed during the service.
What Do I Do With All The Tags?
- Name tag 1: Place this tag on your child
- Name tag 2: Place this tag on the purple book located in your child’s classroom. This gives the teachers an accurate count during the check in process.
- Security Tag: This is for the parent to keep and return at pick up. Children are released only to the person with the tag.
Commonly Asked Questions:
How early can I check in my child?
You may check in your child 15 minutes prior to services times.
What if I have more than one child?
Everyone in your family is assigned one three-digit security code. Just bring your tag to each of your children’s rooms and show the team member at check out.
What if I lose my security tag?
Everyone picking up a child must have a security tag. If you have lost your security tag, you will need to speak with a staff member to verify that you are who should be picking up the child.
What if I am needed during the service?
One of the best parts of F.R.E.D is that we are able to send text message through the system. If your child needs you, we will send you a text message. Please be sure to keep you cell phone on silent vibrate during the worship services.